“I hate Monday”. It is a sentence that is familiar to those working in the world of work. If this is what you feel every Monday coming, this could be a clear sign that you hate your job. It feels very hard to have to rework the routine that you don’t like for the next five days before the next weekend arrives. Apparently, it’s time for you to change professions! In the meantime, you should check out direct gov jobs if you’re looking for a new job which suits you my online job centre.
Change careers in the middle of the road not only for reasons of insufficient salary or because they have long worked in a company, but also because the heart cannot be deceived. However, sometimes you are hesitant to transfer professions because your career offers ‘security’ in the form of a large income each month, a lot of benefits, and regular employment. Should I change professions, or should I just stick around?
Considerations Before Moving Professionals
Before you decide to change professions, check first if you experience one of these six signs:
1. You often feel tired, stressed, and easily sick.
2. You are good at your job but don’t feel enthusiastic. In other words, you work without passion like a robot.
3. Your salary is sufficient, but you still feel bored and ’empty’. Or, the reason you are still working for this company is simply that ‘the important thing is to pay’. You are not interested in working more and do not care about quality and satisfaction.
4. You feel your career does not lead to goals and dreams in the future. You also assume that your talents and abilities should be used for something better.
5. You have long wanted to resign and often imagine work other than your current profession.
6. Your work destroys relationships with family.