View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Computer Effects 
Okay, to save myself some money, and possibly lots of time, I am considering using my computer as my effects processor, using FLStudio and it's effective VSTi applications and mixer to place the effects onto the guitar, aswell as using it as a backing track/synthesizer/drum machine.

I did some small testing, and I found quite a large amount of delay, so here are my questions:

1. Is this a smarter and cheaper way of doing things, as I already have the software.
2. Would using a firewire soundcard and faster, more dedicated computer reduce the delay.
3. Are there any other similar alternatives, other than effects processors.

Thanks in advance, and if I've done the stupid new thing and completely missed a thread please point me in the correct direction :). Thanks, Ed.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:44 pm
The television industry has addressed this by introducing "startle effect" on children's programming. This activates the brain in thinking there might be an emergency and alerts the brain to pay attention.

Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:40 pm
Computer is the great human invention. At this time we can use computer in every field like: Office, Home, Hospital and School. With the help of it we can done our work so quickly without any problems.

Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:43 am
I found http://www.downloadfrostwire.org very helpful.You can resolve your issue.

Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:05 pm
Computer is the great human invention. At this time we can use computer in every field like: Office, Home, Hospital and School. With the help of it we can done our work so quickly without any problems.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:06 pm
Having bacilli in computers seems to be an assured botheration for a lot of people. A lot of humans may anticipate that removing bacilli is difficult but in some cases, it can in fact be a adequately simple assignment to accord with. Bacilli can affect your computer's acceleration and achievement with a abrupt abnormal sluggishness.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:06 pm
These days, the computer technology industry's rapid growth and change. With the change of economic growth and computer technology is almost immediately adapt the changes.Computer of technology has made ​​our life easier, a lot of convenience, Such as our banking needs. Years ago, people would have to manually file their clients important data, and now they just use computers to find these data.

Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:21 pm
Why don'y you want to try something more owerful than FLStudio?

Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]